Monday, July 15, 2013

Anchor Charts!

The thing I have noticed my past two years of teaching 6th grade is that students struggle with writing in complete sentences and explaining their answers. This past year I would constantly remind students and reiterate tips for them to use when working on assignments. I promised myself that I would be make anchor charts for this upcoming school year and I finally did it this past weekend. I plan to make a few more and laminate them once I can get into my new school building. My intention is to display these various anchor charts around the room to help serve as a reminder for students when completing assignments!



I hope both of these posters will prove useful this year to my students! Sorry for such a short blog but I have been preparing for a workshop I am presenting next week and have had little time to craft items for my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment