Friday, June 28, 2013

You've Got Mail!





I wish I could take credit for this adorable mail box pictured above but, I cannot. However, I did snag it at flea market for only $5!!! This teacher is pretty excited :) I plan to use this in my classroom for students to turn in doctor's excuses, money, and various signed documents. Last year, students would just run up to my desk at the beginning of the day and throw things onto my desk. This will allow me to keep my desk a little more organized. The best part? It is already painted a cute color. I may change it up on one point but for right now, I think I am going to keep it. Perhaps I should repaint it and add chevron? Thoughts?


I apologize for the short blog post but I needed to show off my awesome purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment